- Graduated from Parker College in March 8, 1998
- Radiology Award (Top of Class) 1998
- NC Board of Chiropractic 1998
- Virginia Board of Chiropractic 1998
- National Boards Part 1 through 4 1998
- Who's Who Among Businesses 2001
- Man of the Year 'Leukemia and Lymphoma Society' 2001 (Published in'TIME MAGAZINE')
- HOSTS (Help One Student to Succeed) 2001 through 2004
OUR MISSION STATEMENT:
'To educate everyone about natural health care and the benefits of optimal health. To help people understand the absence of symptoms does not mean you are healthy. To treat everyone in a first class manner including examining everyone thoroughly to ensure none of our procedures could possibly hurt them. If we can't help you we will try to find the person best suited for your needs.'
Sue D'AmbrosiMassage Therapist
Sue D'Ambrosi is a NC Licensed Massage Therapist who offers a wide range of massage treatments Swedish, Deep Tissue, Pre-Natal, Medicupping, Lymph Drainage, and extensive background with Pediatric Message Special Needs Care in Hickory NC.